VFX Production Coordinator
Working in conjunction with the Executive Producer, VFX Producer and VFX Production Manager, the VFX Production Coordinator supports the Production team with the effective day-to-day progression of VFX work on their assigned show. Working under the supervision of the VFX Production Manager, the VFX Production Coordinator ensures creative teams have the information they need to work effectively, and that administrative support tasks are completed with absolute accuracy.
- Partners with the VFX Production Manager, ensuring all assigned administrative tasks are completed, and are accurate.
- Catalogues and publishes on-set and production references and concepts.
- Prepares playlists and support materials for scrums, dailies, launches, meetings, etc.
- Attends all dailies sessions, filling in for the Production Manager as required.
- Maintains effective communication and provides continual team updates.
- Organizes and prepares media for cineSync / client review sessions.
- Ensures Shotgun statuses and task assignments are meticulously maintained.
- Coordinates and packages shot deliveries.
- Promotes a positive, productive, and collaborative work environment.
- Acts as an ambassador of Mavericks’ core values and studio culture.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience within the VFX or film production industry
- Strong knowledge of Shotgun project management software
- Excellent scheduling and task management skills
- Clear and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- A professional and proactive attitude
- Convicted decision-making process
- A proclivity for time and task management
- An ability to establish department morale
- Related project management experience with the ability to problem-solve effectively in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to liaise and collaborate with artists and producers
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mavericks VFX, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada as specified and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit that allows the candidate to fulfill the requirements of the role.
Mavericks VFX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations within reason due to a disability or medical need are available on request for candidates taking part in the recruitment process.